Saturday 8 November 2014

Experimenting with the Rest of the Face Makeup

Eyes, eyebrows and surrounding skin makeup

I knew that I wanted the skin around the eyes to be very smooth and even look and I wanted it white, so I used the white super colour and, using my foundation brush, applied a thin, even layer of the product. I then coated the eyelashes in white super colour. I put white super colour in the eyebrows, but felt they looked like I had tried to cover them up, but it had gone wrong. I therefore decided to give them more texture, by brushing the white super colour against the direction of hair growth and I really like the effect that this gave!



Lips

I wanted the lips to be the same colour as the contour and eye makeup and I didn't want them to be too harsh. I therefore decided to use the same eyeshadow colours used on the rest of the face, on the lips. This would mean that the lips would have a soft edge and the colour would look less painted on.

No comments:

Post a Comment