Tuesday 4 November 2014

My Halloween Outfits and Makeup!





















On my first night out for halloween I dressed up at Princess Jasmine! I have always loved Jasmine and her blue outfit so we really excited to dress up as her! My eye make-up looked more blue in person and I am really happy with how the makeup turned out. I wasn't a massive fan of the hat because it looked a bit tacky, but I guess everyone loves a bit of tack on halloween!






















On my second night out it was my birthday!! I went as a sexy vampire! I wore bloodshot contact lenses, very dark eye makeup, a dark red lip and added some blood dripping out of my mouth. I was going to wear fangs but they were just too annoying and I knew I would just pull them out half way through the night! I wore a shiny black dress, some black boot heels and I, of course, couldn't go out without my birthday sash and crown!

No comments:

Post a Comment