Sunday 30 November 2014

My 3rd Practice at Charlotte's Design


We did this practice in the evening so unfortunately the lighting wasn't very good, but I am happy and feeling confident with the makeup look. I added more foundation onto any of Charlotte's blemishes to even out the skin tone. I also added foundation down the neck and on the ears so that everything was one colour. I brought the inner socket contouring slightly further down the nose as we had both discussed we preferred this look. I added a bit more of the plum colour in the lipstick and we both prefer the colouring of this. The eye shadow looks darker in this image but this is just down to the lighting. I am happy with the contouring on the cheeks, however I may make this a little darker in the assessment to make sure it shows up on camera. Overall I am really happy with the makeup look and I am feeling confident for the assessment.

No comments:

Post a Comment